Friday, July 16, 2010

Food! Glorious Food!

Here it is! My attempt at a food blog! I have always loved food-shopping for it, cooking it, talking about it and certainly eating it! I am always up for trying new eateries, recipes and foods and thought what better why than to combine two my biggest passions (writing and food) than through a food blog. After struggling to come up with a creative name for this blog, I am ready to begin this adventure through gastronomy paradise.

I welcome suggestions, feedback, new recipes and ideas!

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'll be sure to check in here as you get started up. Can't argue with anyone who likes Chocolate Chip Zuchini Bread.

    ReplyDelete